Member to Member Discount Program
Want to increase business with Chamber members and take advantage of other members’ specials?
Participate in the Chamber’s Member to Member Discount Program.
The Member to Member Discount Program allows Chamber members to offer discounts on a product or service to fellow member businesses, and/or take advantage of other members’ discounts. Chamber members and their employees can:
- save money when making purchases at participating businesses
- stimulate new business with increased exposure and word-of-mouth referrals through member companies and their employees
- and encourage members to patronize fellow member businesses
Log onto the Members Only to view Discounts.
To utilize the discounts:
- Carry your member card with you and present it in advance when asking for a discount. (Two membership cards are provided at the business join date and each year at renewal. Additional cards are available for $5 each. Order at (307) 682-3673.)
- Remember to thank the business for offering a member discount and for being a Chamber member.
Offer A Discount
Participation in the Member to Member Discount Program is free and voluntary, and members must be in good standing to participate.
- discounts must be a minimum of 10 percent
- discounts must apply to actual goods and services
- discounts must be valid for one year and ongoing—no one-time only offers
- free consultation offers are not eligible
The program is advertised on the Chamber’s website, Facebook page, ChamberPAK, and the Membership Resource Guide.
For more information, contact Charlene Murdock, at (307) 682-3673 or email@example.com.