Influential, Elite, & Exclusive Members
The Chamber’s Influential, Elite and Exclusive tier investors are vital to the success of Campbell County and Northeast Wyoming. Their investment in the Chamber paves the way for local businesses to succeed, and supports vital programming that fulfills the Chamber’s mission.
- Black Hills Energy, Proud Chamber member since 1985: Black Hills Energy has been improving life with energy in the Black Hills area since 1883. Our nearly 70,000 customers live in 20 different communities throughout western South Dakota, northern Wyoming and southeastern Montana. www.blackhillspower.com
- City of Gillette, Proud Chamber member since 1980: Known as "The Energy Capital of the Nation" the City of Gillette is a first-class city that provides cutting edge customer service powered by innovation and excellence. www.gillettewy.gov
- Navajo Transitional Energy Corporation, Proud Chamber member since 2020: Our vision is to develop and operate an energy company that values the Navajo Nation, its people, its resources, now and in the future. Our mission is to be a reliable, safe producer of coal, while diversifying the Nation's energy resources to create economic and environmental sustainability for the Navajo people and to develop and operate an energy company that values the Navajo Nation, its people, its resources, now and in the future. www.navajo-tec.com
- Nelson Brothers Mining Services, Proud Chamber member since 2001: Strategically positioned to focus on open pit surface mining in Wyoming, Montana and the Dakotas, Nelson Brothers Mining Services offers Orica manufactured initiation products, advanced technology and innovative delivery systems, as well as Nelson Brothers’ own PowerNel® Emulsions. www.nelsonbrothers.com
- Walmart, Proud Chamber member since 2001: Walmart helps people around the world save money and live better -- anytime and anywhere -- in retail stores, online and through their mobile devices. www.walmart.com