Northeast Wyoming Contractors Association
The Northeast Wyoming Contractors Association (NEWCA) works to enhance the local business climate, viability and profitability of local contractors and serves as an advocacy voice on construction issues.
- Providing input to the Chamber Board of Directors on issues pertaining to the construction industry.
- Recognizing excellence in the local construction industry.
- Offering informational meetings with city, county and state entities.
- Providing a local plan service for full members.
- Promoting education of the construction trades.
- Plan Service
- Local Government Meetings
- NEWCA Scholarship Program
- Career Day at High Schools
- Education & Training on construction issues
- Bus Tours